Tip Line: 369.3711 Email Us In Case of Emergency, Dial 911

How do I report a lost or stolen cellular phone?

Contact the local Sheriff’s Office at 369-3711 or other law enforcement agency in the area where the cellular phone was lost or stolen. You may have to make your report based on where you last had or used your phone. When you call, be sure to have your Electronic Serial Number (ESN). You can obtain this from your cellular telephone company.