Tip Line: 369.3711 Email Us In Case of Emergency, Dial 911

How do I report my child being assaulted on the way home from school?

If your child requires medical attention, obtain needed medical assistance and contact the Sheriff’s Communications Center at 369-3711 for a deputy to be dispatched. For other reports, contact the school for assistance from a School Resource Officer or School Safety Officer.