Tip Line: 369.3711 Email Us In Case of Emergency, Dial 911

I was away and when I came home, I found my house had been broken into. Who do I call?

Contact the Sheriff’s Communications Center at 369-3711. If you believe someone is still in your house, leave, call 9-1-1 and wait for an officer.